To thank my amazing followers for sticking with me more than a year and to celebrate a huge follower milestone, here’s a giveaway of some of my favorite books!
There will be two winners and each will get to pick one book from above!
- You must be following eternal-books since this is to thank all my followers!
- Reblog and like the post to enter. Reblog as many times as you like but be considerate to your followers!
- I know some of the books listed above belong to a series, so you may choose from the series provided the book has been published!
- This giveaway is international, I will be ordering from the Book Depository.
- You must be comfortable giving me your address, I promise it will be used to ship your books only.
- The winners will be chosen randomly through a random number generator.
- Your ask box must be open so I can contact you if you win! The chosen winner must respond within 48 hours.
- No giveaway blogs.
- If the book you have chosen is available as paperback or hardcover, you will be able to choose.
- This giveaway ends May 16th, 2014 at 12:00am EST
- If you have any questions contact me HERE!
Again, thank you all for such a wonderful time! i love book blogging because of the other blogs on here, and I want to thank you for that! Good luck and love you all!
"You do realize you’re talking about a fictional character, right?":
We’re here, we did it! Every time I look at a trash covered freeway median or a smog covered LA skyline, I just look up and wonder, man. I’m like, great Scott! We did it, we’re here. High five, humanity. We can’t connect with each other anymore because we’re so connected. We know everybody because of social media but we don’t KNOW anybody, BECAUSE of social media. We are liking and subscribing our way into extinction, people! And the best part is, none of it really matters. I bet it was this way back in the dark ages. I bet there were jesters and knights and all these philosophers running around going ‘MAN, it doesn’t get any more advanced than this,’ as they impale each other with swords and continue to not bathe, ever.
Elliott Morgan (x)
Who is this guy?
California-based Yarnboming artists Jill and Lorna Watt of Knits For Life (previously featured here) recently transformed a pair of unassuming benches near the San Francisco Ferry Building into adorably ferocious monsters, complete with six awesome orange feet. The irrepressibly inventive sisters created this delightful yarn installation for an upcoming episode of CCTV America’s new show Full Frame.
[via Laughing Squid]
THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL 11 VIDEO I HAVE EVER SEEN.
Made by the ALWAYS amazing KatrinDepp
What I know is this: our hearts are stubborn creatures. They always remember how to push a splinter out like a foreign enemy from the body. They want to heal. Even if we didn’t know there was an injury. Even if we loved that splinter like a limb.
— (via uprootedthings)
ppl changing their icons and urls at the same time